PVC Sound Barrier – High Sound Insulation Effect, Rust Resistance
PVC sound barrier, made of steel sheet or aluminum sheet with EPDM, fiber glass or aluminum foam material infill, can bring excellent noise absorbing and reducing performance. With high anti-corrosion property and rust resistance, PVC sound barrier can be applied to dealing with commercial, industrial, transportation, military and roof-top mechanical noise condition. What's more, it has easy installation way, low maintenance and long life span.
Generally, PVC sound barrier can be divided into four types:
- Absorptive PVC sound barrier with louver or round holes is constructed with EPDM, fiber glass or aluminum foam material infill for good sound insulation.
- Reflective PVC sound barrier with smooth face can reflect terrible noise back.
- PVC sound barrier combines with other sound barrier types such as acrylic sound barrier and polycarbonate sound barrier.
- Absorptive PVC sound barrier combines with reflective PVC sound barrier.
Absorptive PVC sound barrier with material infill can absorb and reduce noise.
Reflective PVC sound barrier without holes can reflect terrible noise back.
Combination of PVC sound barrier and polycarbonate sound barrier can give people aesthetic appearance and nice noise absorbing performance at the same time.
Combination of absorptive and reflective PVC sound barrier can bring better environment conditions for surrounding residents.
PVC sound barrier specifications
- Metal material: aluminum or steel sheet.
- Filling: EPDM, fiber glass or aluminum foam.
- Metal sheet thickness: 0.8 mm–1.0 mm.
- Length: 1960 mm, 2460 mm.
- Width: Commonly is 500 mm.
Note: You can custom according to your requirements.
PVC sound barrier features
- High sound insulation effect.
- High corrosion and rust resistance.
- Anti-graffiti and anti-scratching properties.
- Weather resistance.
- Light weight.
- Environment friendly.
- Low maintenance.
H post, screws installation way is easy and stable.
PVC sound barrier installation
It's easy to install aluminum noise barrier. Firstly, we will fix H post on the concrete ground and then fix PVC noise barrier panels in the space between two posts. Finally, fixing the top of H post.
PVC sound barrier applications
Usually, PVC sound barrier can be applied to various aspects:
- Commercial sites sound barrier such as luxury buildings which are near noise areas.
- Industrial sites sound barrier such as factories.
- Transportation sites sound barrier such as railways, subways, highways, bridge and urban roads.
- Military sites sound barrier.
- Roof-top mechanical noise condition.
PVC sound barrier in highway can significantly lower noise level.
PVC sound barrier can provide a quiet life for surrounding residents as sound barrier.